I decided to breathe life into them in a Frankenstein kind of manner. The following is the start of a lovely collection, that, if I'm ready to, and if you're interested in, I may be releasing in the future.
Gravester /grāvstər/ (n): One of a kind monster compiled of various unfinished and/or excess pieces from Leesasaur's crochet graveyard.
- head, body, tail (unfinished Gentleman Squirrel)
- flame (excess Mario fireball)
- arms (unfinished Butters)
- right leg (trial Yoshi)
- left leg (trial puppy)
- hair (trial star cupcake decor)
- ears (mistake from what were supposed to be green turtle legs but I was too asleepy to realize it was the wrong color till I awoke the next morning)
This will be an ongoing series for me as long as there are lone pieces to construct into Gravesters. It's also a terrific exercise to keep me productive and inspired. Stand by -- I've got some fun ones coming.